Warranty - Australia
Warranty - Australia
BFGoodrich Tires Australia offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee along with a 6 year product warranty so you can be covered and adventure ready.
BFGoodrich Explorer + Program
Our tyres are designed and built by enthusiasts, we work continually to improve tyre performance because we want the same thing from a tyre that you do. BFGoodrich is offering a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee plus a 6 year warranty with your tyre purchase as part of our BFGoodrich Explorer Plus Program. Purchase 4 or more participating BFGoodrich products to be eligible. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new set of BFGoodrich tyres, BFGoodrich will gladly refund the purchase price within 30 days of your purchase.*
30 Day Satisfaction Terms & Conditions
Promotion-The BFGOODRICH 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Tyres- A set of four (4) or more (On Road Passenger Car/SUV, Light Truck 4x4 excluding Mud-Terrain T/A, tyres marked NHS) Tyres specified as being eligible for this Promotion. Participating patterns; Advantage Control, Advantage T/A SUV/Drive/Sport/Touring, g-Force SPORT Comp2, Phenom, Trail Terrain and the All Terrain T/A KO2, HD Terrain T/A KT.
Customer- The individual person who purchases Tyres (Fleet, trade and wholesale purchasers are excluded from the Promotion) and registers his /her personal details on line through the QRCode at the store or online through the BFGoodrich website (https://www.bfgoodrich.com.au/) By registering, you accept the following terms and conditions, and consent to the collection and processing of personal data as set out here Use of personal Data
Promoter is Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 006 761 628) (Michelin) of 51-57 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone (03) 8671 1000.
Authorised Dealer - Any business that is authorised by the Promoter, to sell BFGoodrich Tyres to Customers and purchased Tyres from the Promoter.
Participating Dealer - Any authorised Dealer in Australia that is listed within Participating Dealers list available on https://myoffers.bfgoodrich.com.au/warranties/explorer-plus.
Place of Purchase is the Participating Dealer where Customer made a Qualifying Transaction. Customer must claim the 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee at the Place of Purchase.
Qualifying Transaction -Tyres purchased from a Participating Dealer during the Promotional Period.
Promotional Period - commences at 12am AED/ST on 1 January 2023 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 31 December 2023.
Claim Approval - Confirmation of the terms and conditions of this Promotion being met and the refund/exchange of Tyres as agreed between the Participating Dealer and their representative of the Promoter.
Receipt - Proof of purchase showing Purchase of Tyres, including the details of the:
Customer name and address;
Tyres purchased and date of purchase;
Vehicle to which Tyres were fitted, including Registration/VIN, Make, Model, Odometer Reading at date of fitment,
BFGoodrich 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Examination Form -To be filled out by the Participating Dealer with Customer, vehicle information, tyre information and nature of customer complaint. To be signed by both the Participating Dealer and the Customer and then submitted to the Promoter.
Eligibility Requirements and the Promotional Period
1. The Promotion commences at 9am AEDST on 1 January 2023 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 31 December 2023, Promotional Period.
Michelin Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 84 006 761 628
2. In order to be eligible for the Promotion, the Customer must purchase, in a single transaction a set of four (4) or more (On Road Passenger Car/SUV, Light Truck 4x4 excluding Mud-Terrain T/A, tyres marked NHS) Tyres specified as being eligible for this Promotion from a selected Participating Dealer in Australia during the Promotional Period. Participating patterns; Advantage Control, Advantage T/A SUV/Drive/Sport/Touring, g-Force SPORT Comp2, Phenom, Trail Terrain and the All Terrain T/A KO2,HD Terrain T/A KT. Guarantee applies to up to 6 tyres per Customer that were purchased within a single transaction. Customer must register his personal details through the QRCode on the advertising material at the store or through BFGoodrich website (https://www.bfgoodrich.com.au). Participating Dealer - Any authorised Dealer in Australia that is listed within Participating Dealers list available on https://myoffers.bfgoodrich.com.au/warranties/explorer-plus.
3. Subject to Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, this Promotion allows a Customer who purchases Tyres under a Qualifying Transaction to return the Tyres for a refund or exchange to another BFGoodrich Product within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase if he/she is dissatisfied with the performance of the Tyres.
4. A Customer must provide evidence (if requested),
a. That the Tyres have not been damaged due to misuse or misapplication, road hazards, excessive use/abuse, theft, natural disaster or neglect, mechanical problems related to the vehicle, use in any racing-related and / or race circuit activities or competitive events, removed from the original vehicle on which they were fitted during the previous 30 day period, they are the original purchaser of the Tyres; and
b. That the Tyres are being returned due to dissatisfaction relating to the performance of the Tyres and not due to a price differential.
5. Fleet, trade and wholesale purchasers are excluded and will not qualify for entry
6. The Promotion is not transferrable.
7. The Promotion applies to Tyres fitted to wheels on a vehicle, not Tyres fitted to loose wheels.
8. In the event the Customer wishes to return the Tyres purchased during the Promotional Period, for any reason, excluding those listed as invalid within these Terms and Conditions (Refer to exclusions in clause 4), the following criteria must be met by the Customer in order to show sufficient proof of a Qualifying Transaction:
a. The Customer has purchased a set of four (4) or more Tyres at a Participating Dealer during the Promotional Period. Guarantee applies to up to 6 tyres per customer that were purchased within a single transaction.
b. The Customer has retained their original purchase Receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Receipt must clearly specify the
i. Participating Dealer from whom the Tyres were purchased,
ii. Customer Name & Address,
iii. Vehicle Details including Registration/VIN, Make, Model, Odometer Reading at date of fitment,
iv. What Tyres were purchased and
v. The date the purchase was made.
c. Claim has been made within 30 days of purchase Receipt date at the Place Of Purchase;
d. The Customer may need to provide evidence (if requested) as per clause 4
Michelin Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 84 006 761 628
9. In order to return the Tyres under the Promotion, the Customer must present the Tyres at the Participating Dealer from whom the Tyres were purchased within 30 days of date of Receipt.
10. Upon presentation of the Tyres, the Receipt and any supporting documentation, the staff at the Participating Dealer from whom the Tyres were purchased will undertake an inspection and subsequent assessment of the Tyres whilst fitted on the vehicle.
11. The outcome of the refund or Claim Approval will be determined by the staff based upon the findings of the inspection as per the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions and in consultations with their contact/representative of the Promoter.
12. Refunds applied under this Promotion will only be processed following the inspection by staff member of the Participating Dealer. A BFGoodrich 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Examination Form must be completed (1 form per tyre). This form can be downloaded by the Participating Dealer from Michelin eOrder website (www.michelin-eorder.com.au/news or firstname.lastname@example.org or requested from 1300 727 878 ) or obtained from Promoter’s representative/agent and completed with signatures of both the Participating Dealer and Customer as well as supporting documentation.
13. Refunds will be processed by the Participating Dealer upon satisfactory completion of the inspection process and the validation of information provided by the Customer to the staff of the Promoter. The purchase will be refunded by the Participating Dealer at the time of Claim Approval, with EFTPOS refunds received into the nominated bank account within five (5) working days. Alternatively, the Participating Dealer and or Promoter, in consultation with the Customer, may offer an exchange for another BFGoodrich Product.
14. Following the completion of the refund by the Participating Dealer, the returned Tyres shall no longer be the property of the Customer and shall be retained by the Participating Dealer.
15. The Promoter may provide a refund/exchange without sighting returned Tyres or may request for a representative of the Promoter (Account Manager or Regional Sales Manager) to be present for the inspection of the Tyres while fitted to the vehicle as to better understand the Customers complaint.
16. By the Customer Participating in the Promotion the Customer authorises the Promoter and Authorised Dealer to take photographs relevant to the inspection and Customer complaint including but not limited to:
a. The Tyres whilst fitted/loose from the vehicle;
b. Components of the vehicle that impact Tyre performance including but not limited to any damage, nonstandard additions, maintenance history, pressure readings & tyre placard.
17. Information (personal data) provided by the Customer will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter. By participating in this Promotion, the Customer also confirms their consent to receiving future promotional materials from the Promoter and/or their affiliates by email or text message. The Customer may withdraw their consent at any time by following the link provided within the footer of the communication or promotional material.
18. The Promoter will process refund in the form of a Credit to the Participating Dealer upon receipt of completed:
a. BFGoodrich 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Examination Form,
b. Any requested Supporting Documents including the Customer’s Receipt and proof of eligibility if requested.
Michelin Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 84 006 761 628
19. Following the completion of the refund by the Promoter to the Participating Dealer, the returned Tyres shall no longer be the property of the Participating Dealer and will be collected and retained by the Promoter.
20. Multiple claims by the same Customer are permitted, subject to the following: only one (1) claim being permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of eligible Tyres in excess of four (4) purchased in that Qualifying Transaction).
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, epidemic, government restrictions or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
23. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where required, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing any promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Participating Dealers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or (e) the Promotion.
28. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise by the Promoter.
6 Year Warranty Terms & Conditions
BFGoodrich promises to deliver the very best. And with over a century of designing tyres, we back that promise. Our tyres are made to meticulous quality standards. That's why every tyre designed and manufactured by BFGoodrich is warranted by us.
All BFGoodrich tyres used in normal service and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of the BFGoodrich company are covered by a warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to these conditions:
- The warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or six years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
- The warranty period of 6 years from the date of purchase is limited to a maximum tyre age of 9 years from the date of manufacture.
- At the end of the relevant periods stated in the paragraphs above, all warranties, express or implied are terminated.
- The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6mm of tread pattern remaining.
What's not covered (see below for online purchases)
- Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this warranty:
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or not);
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair;
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse;
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid wear;
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels;
- Vehicles which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index marked on the tyre sidewalls;
- Tyres purchased second hand, this includes tyres fitted to used cars and imported vehicles, without proof of purchase;
- Improper storage;
- Tyres which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time;
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism;
- Climatic or ozone effects;
- Tyres purchased from any entity not authorised by BFGoodrich;
- Tyres purchased from the website of any entity not authorised by BFGoodrich.
Purchasing from unauthorised resellers & online purchases
All purchases made from an entity or the website of an entity not authorised by BFGoodrich Tires are not covered by BFGoodrich standard manufacturer warranty. However, the buyer will still be entitled to any warranty provided by the seller and also to any other warranty and rights over the products available under relevant laws & regulations.
BFGoodrich promises to deliver the very best. And with over a century of designing tyres, we back that promise. Our tyres are made to meticulous quality standards.
That’s why every Tyre sold by BFGoodrich authorized retailers is warranted by us. However, some retailers are not authorized resellers of BFGoodrich Products.
Therefore, purchases made from unauthorized entities are not covered by the BFGoodrich Tires Australia standard manufacturer warranty.
Please refer original sellers terms and warranties in such cases.