BFGOODRICH Tires Australia offers a warranty for the life of the original usable tread pattern or six years from the date of purchase.
BFGoodrich promises to deliver the very best. And with over a century of designing tyres, we back that promise. Our tyres are made to meticulous quality standards. That's why every tyre designed and manufactured by BFGoodrich is warranted by us.
All BFGoodrich tyres used in normal service and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of the BFGoodrich company are covered by a warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to these conditions:
- The warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or six years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
- The warranty period of 6 years from the date of purchase is limited to a maximum tyre age of 9 years from the date of manufacture.
- At the end of the relevant periods stated in the paragraphs above, all warranties, express or implied are terminated.
- The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6mm of tread pattern remaining.
What's not covered (see below for online purchases)
- Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this warranty:
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or not);
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair;
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse;
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid wear;
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels;
- Vehicles which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index marked on the tyre sidewalls;
- Tyres purchased second hand, this includes tyres fitted to used cars and imported vehicles, without proof of purchase;
- Improper storage;
- Tyres which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time;
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism;
- Climatic or ozone effects;
- Tyres purchased from any entity not authorised by BFGoodrich;
- Tyres purchased from the website of any entity not authorised by BFGoodrich.
Purchasing from unauthorised resellers & online purchases
All purchases made from an entity or the website of an entity not authorised by BFGoodrich Tires are not covered by BFGoodrich standard manufacturer warranty. However, the buyer will still be entitled to any warranty provided by the seller and also to any other warranty and rights over the products available under relevant laws & regulations.
BFGoodrich promises to deliver the very best. And with over a century of designing tyres, we back that promise. Our tyres are made to meticulous quality standards.
That's why every tyre sold by BFGoodrich authorised retailers is warranted by us. However, some retailers are not authorised resellers of BFGoodrich products, such as:
- Tempe Tyres
Therefore, purchases made from online entities are not covered by the BFGoodrich Tires Australia standard manufacturer warranty. Please refer to original sellers terms and warranties in such cases.