FIND THE RIGHT
TYRE FOR YOU
1. Tyre Width: Also called Section Width, this is the width of the tyre (or thickness) in millimeters.
2. Aspect Ratio: This identifies the tyre’s aspect ratio, which is the relationship of the tyre’s sidewall height to the tyre’s width.
3. Construction: This is the tyre’s internal construction, which is “radial.” Almost every tyre on the road has radial construction.
4. Wheel Diameter: This number (in inches) indicates that the tyre is designed to fit on a wheel with a 18-inch diameter.
5. Load Index: This indicates how much weight the tyre is certified to carry a maximum safe inflation.
6. Speed Rating: This indicates the maximum safe speed at which a tyre is certified to carry a load under specified conditions.
*Promotional period 1 - 28 February 2018 and available in participating dealers. To be eligible three (3) BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive or three (3) Advantage T/A SUV or three (3) G-Force™ Sport Comp-2™ tyres must be purchased in a single transaction.